Bradley Allen Love have a large team that focuses on real estate, including commercial conveyancing, commercial property and leasing, residential property†and conveyancing, building and construction law,†strata management and community title developments.
We provide insightful, tailor-made solutions in all aspects of commercial property in both the ACT and throughout Eastern Australia. Our team of commercial property lawyers pride themselves on being sought out by clients due to the firm’s reputation for providing prompt, effective solutions to the complexities that can arise in commercial property transactions. This is particularly the case with respect to our leasehold system of land in the ACT. We have been involved in most of the significant transactions that have occurred in Canberra over the past 20 years and enjoy seeing our legal handiwork assisting our clients to build, tenant and sell buildings in Canberra and the ACT region.
Our real estate team†can assist you with:
- Strata title, community title, company title
- Subdivision of land involving unit title, community title and mixed use development
- Buying and selling house and land packages on behalf of both buyers and builder/developers
- Bulk land purchases from the Land Development Agency and on-sales on behalf of builder/developers
- Unit title development sales including large scale projects
- Advising on loan and mortgage documents
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial, industrial, rural and residential
- Joint venture projects
- Taxation issues regarding stamp duty and GST
- Planning issues, land use and appeals
- Green Star and NABERS advice in new constructions, new fit-outs and leasing transactions within all relevant documents including leases, project management agreements, construction contracts etc.
Our areas of expertise:
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Commercial Real Estate and Leasing
- Planning and Environment Law
- Residential Real Estate & Conveyancing
If you have a question about Real Estate†or Conveyancing, please contact us.