Bradley Allen Love is based in the heart of Canberra and has an outstanding reputation in its core practice areas of commercial and business law, real estate law, local government law, planning and environmental law, employment law, estate planning and business succession, and commercial litigation. Each of these core practice areas has a specialised team with extensive experience in all facets of their areas.
At Bradley Allen Love our priority is to serve our clients through the highest standards of integrity, straightforward communication and innovative solutions to promote our clients’ success. Our structure is designed to ensure that we effectively manage matters ranging in size and complexity. This includes enabling tasks to be allocated to the appropriate skill level for greatest efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
We are proud of our reputation as a leader in the community in delivering commercial outcomes for our clients. The firm prides itself on its lawyers being not only talented and innovative but capable of going beyond the traditional legal role of reactive adviser to working as an extension of our clients’ businesses.
Our team is led by our Directors:
- Alan Bradbury, Legal Director, Planning and Environmental Law & Administrative Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Planning and Local Government Law
- John Bradley, Director, Real Estate
- Keith Bradley AM, Director, Estate Planning
- Katie Innes, Director, Business Law
- Mark Love, Legal Director, Business Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Business Law
- Ian Meagher, Director, Litigation & Employment
- Susan Proctor, Legal Director, Real Estate
- Gabrielle Sullivan, Director, Employment & Industrial Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Law
- David Toole, Legal Director, Estate Planning and NSW Accredited Specialist in Property
- John Wilson, Managing Legal Director, Employment & Industrial Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Law
To read more about our company culture, please download our magazine.