Commercial Real Estate and Leasing
Bradley Allen Love is a leader of Commercial Real Estate†and Leasing in the ACT, providing solutions in all aspects of commercial real estate†in both the ACT and throughout Australia. Our team pride themselves on the firm’s reputation of providing prompt, effective solutions to the complexities that can arise in commercial property transactions. This is particularly the case with respect to our leasehold system of land in the ACT. We have been involved in most of the significant transactions that have occurred in Canberra over the past 20 years and enjoy assisting our clients to build, tenant and sell buildings in Canberra and the ACT region.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial, industrial, rural and residential
- Joint venture projects
- Commercial and retail leasing advice for both Lessor and Lessee, advising regarding terms, assigning, varying or surrendering your lease, disputes and enforcement
- Options and conditional contracts
- Structuring entities, syndicates, joint ventures and trusts
- Taxation issues regarding stamp duty and GST
- Planning issues, land use and appeals
- Unit title development
- Green Star and NABERS advice in new constructions, new fit-outs and leasing transactions within all relevant documents including leases, project management agreements, construction contracts etc.
Building and Construction Law
Whether the project is a commercial development or the construction of a residential property, the team at Bradley Allen Love understand the importance of ensuring the works are completed on budget, on time and in compliance with legislative and industry standards.
The Bradley Allen Love team are able to assist you in drafting, reviewing or negotiating project specific construction contracts or a more standard contract together with guidance on risk management and dispute avoidance. Our significant industry experience and passionate commitment to excellence and innovation ensure we are at the forefront of industry changes and are able to deliver strategic and informed legal advice.
In the unfortunate event that a dispute arises, our team is able to assist you to achieve the best solution available to you whether that is by mediation, adjudication, arbitration or litigation.
If you would like to learn more†about our Commercial Real Estate and Leasing services, please contact us.