Motor Vehicle Accidents
Bradley Allen Love has extensive experience in acting for people who have suffered from vehicle injuries such as whiplash, back, neck, head or spinal injuries, and brain injuries.
Our lawyers can help you recover any medical or rehabilitation costs and any income lost as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
If you are injured in a road or public transport accident involving a car, bus, truck, train, tram, motorcycle, scooter or bicycle, we can advise on the lodgement of your personal injury compensation claim in the Territory.
There are strict time limits that apply to motor vehicle claims. If you have been injured in any type of road accident as a result of negligence by another road user, you should lodge a claim as soon as possible so your treatment expenses can be funded up to $5,000.00 within six months of the accident occurring. It is prudent to seek legal advice at an early stage so that you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you have a claim, please feel free to contact us. All inquiries are, naturally, treated confidentially. We will consider your claim, at no cost, and contact you in reply to discuss next steps.
Notable cases in the media
- Canberra cyclist awarded $1.7 million following collision with fellow rider
- $280,000 judgment upheld on appeal for medical negligence claim
- Hospital settles after medical blunder saw doctors miss cancer
- Mother of two dies after medical blunder saw doctors miss cancer
Articles from our team
- Expertise on Two Sides of Personal Injury Law
- Costs, Compromise and Calderbanks: Recent Developments
- Two Civil Wrongs Don’t Make a Legal Right
- What a drag! Intoxicated Passenger takes on Taxi Driver
- Swing, Sling and that Liability Thing
- Catastrophic Injuries – A Cautionary Tale
- Children On Site – A Heightened Duty of Care
- Tripping Up – Maintaining Footpaths from a Duty of Care Perspective