It is important to work with a legal team who are specialised in medical negligence claims. These claims are usually complex and require thorough investigation, specialised knowledge and skill, and expert medical opinions.
Our expert medical negligence lawyers at Bradley Allen Love are highly experienced in handling claims against hospital and health care professionals including doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
There are strict time limits for making compensation claims. Patients wishing to obtain financial compensation should make a formal claim within 9 months of the treatment and definitely before the 3 year limitation period. Failure to bring an action within the required time period means that you will lose your right to compensation. It is prudent to seek legal advice at an early stage so that sufficient proof can be obtained to launch a successful claim.
If you have a claim, please feel free to contact us. All inquiries are, naturally, treated confidentially. We will consider your claim, at no cost, and contact you in reply to discuss next steps.
Notable cases in the media
- Canberra cyclist awarded $1.7 million following collision with fellow rider
- $280,000 judgment upheld on appeal for medical negligence claim
- Hospital settles after medical blunder saw doctors miss cancer
- Mother of two dies after medical blunder saw doctors miss cancer
Articles from our team
- Expertise on Two Sides of Personal Injury Law
- Costs, Compromise and Calderbanks: Recent Developments
- Two Civil Wrongs Don’t Make a Legal Right
- What a drag! Intoxicated Passenger takes on Taxi Driver
- Swing, Sling and that Liability Thing
- Catastrophic Injuries – A Cautionary Tale
- Children On Site – A Heightened Duty of Care
- Tripping Up – Maintaining Footpaths from a Duty of Care Perspective