BAL Lawyers has continually been recognised as a leading or recommended commercial litigation law firm in the ACT.
With distinct practice areas in business, property, estates, employment, planning and personal injury, our litigation experience is vast. We apply that experience to our private company and individual clients for a wide range of commercial litigation issues; ranging from advising on litigation avoidance strategies, to appearing in complex matters before the Supreme and Federal Courts.
Our recent case examples include:
- Contractual Disputes;
- Australian Consumer Law Claims (with particular focus on Lemon Car issues);
- Banking, Finance and Securities Disputes, including Mortgage Foreclosures;
- Business, Shareholder and Partnership Breakdowns;
- Franchising Disputes;
- Quantum Meruit Claims;
- Professional Negligence and Insurance Claims;
- Estates and Elder Law;
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency;
- Debt Recovery.
Contact us to find out more about how we can assist you today.
Articles from our team
- The Problem With Smart Contracts
- Conditional Clauses Cause Contractual Chaos
- Supreme Court Avails “Unavailable” Plaintiff
- A Gambler’s Play: Quantum Meruit
- When Life Gives you Lemons
- Beagle v Australian Capital Territory and Southern New South Wales Rugby Union Limited  ACTCA 29
- Harold R Finger & Co Pty Ltd v Karellas Investments Pty Ltd  NSWCA 123
- Liu v A & A Martins Pty Limited  ACTCA 8
- Reardon v Stokes Contractors Pty Limited  NSWSC 960