Insolvency and Reconstruction
Our Insolvency Lawyers work together with our Commercial Lawyers to ensure that our collective technical expertise and commercial insight are utilised to prevent risk and to assist business clients to actively manage credit risk within their organisation. A variety of services are available including terms of trade, credit applications, personal guarantees and security documents.
We have built solid working relationships with liquidators, administrators and receivers enabling us to work collaboratively with such advisers to the benefit of our clients.
Bradley Allen Love offers a variety of services to individuals, business and insolvency practitioners in the area of personal and corporate insolvency.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Proofs of debt and creditors meetings
- Personal insolvency agreements and deeds of company arrangement
- Creditor’s petitions and winding-up applications
- The recovery of voidable transactions such as unfair preferences, undervalued, uncommercial or insolvent transactions, transfers to defeat creditors, unreasonable director-related transactions and unfair loans
- Claims against directors such as insolvent trading and breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Public and private examinations
- Trustees remuneration issues and applications to appoint or remove trustees
- Litigation brought by creditors and applications by debtors for trustee consent
- Debt recovery and litigation against creditors
- Applications for urgent injunctive relief, including interim injunctions, search orders and freezing orders.
If you would like to learn more about how insolvency and reconstruction relates to you and your business, please contact us.