Situated in the heart of Canberra City, Bradley Allen Love (BAL) Lawyers has an outstanding reputation built on the dedication and experience of its preeminent lawyers. Bradley Allen Love has deep experience and sound expertise in commercial and business law including co-operatives and mutuals, real estate law, local government, planning and environment law, employment law, estate planning, litigation and business succession.
The firm’s six legal teams are comprised of the finest lawyers in the region who strive to serve their clients with efficiency and integrity, and are committed to always meeting the highest standards of performance. Firm structure, designed to enable matters of all sizes and complexity to be managed effectively, encourages flexibility and innovation. The mantra “thinking differently” plays out on a daily basis as lawyers, support staff and management together strive to accomplish innovative solutions.
Bradley Allen Love prides itself on the quality and passion of its people. Its team culture fosters a values-driven workplace, which informs its work, whilst suiting its lawyers with capabilities, skills and knowledge to provide a service that surpasses expectation.
Our team is led by our Directors:
- Alan Bradbury, Director, Planning and Environmental Law & Administrative Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Planning and Local Government Law
- John Bradley, Director, Real Estate
- Keith Bradley AM, Director, Estate Planning
- Benjamin Grady, Director, Real Estate
- Katie Innes, Director, Business Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Business Law
- Mark Love, Legal Director, Business Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Business Law
- Ian Meagher, Legal Director, Litigation & Employment
- Alice Menyhart, Director, Planning, Environment and Local Government Law
- Ellen Bradley, Director, Estate Planning
- Gabrielle Sullivan, Legal Director, Employment & Industrial Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Law
- John Wilson, Managing Legal Director, Employment & Industrial Law and NSW Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Law