We're Recruiting: Law Graduate – Business and Corporate
This role will consist of you handling all the intricacies of Business and Corporate law and a fantastic development opportunity to work with a successful business, gain professional development, and the opportunity for personal growth within the legal sector.
The successful applicant must have:
- A completed Bachelor of Laws;
- Some experience working in some capacity within a law firm (i.e. as a Paralegal, Law Clerk, Legal Assistant, Law Graduate);
- Experience working in a commercial environment;
- A solutions focused attitude, with commitment to delivering an exceptional standard;
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to seeing tasks through to completion;
- A collaborative attitude and approach in all aspects of working life;
- Commitment to providing exceptional client service at all times;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High levels of attention to detail;
- Strong IT, computer and research skills and willing and able to adapt to new technologies quickly; and
- Motivation for continuous learning.
If you think that this role would suit you and you have the relevant experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter outlining what experience you have that would make you an ideal candidate for the role.
Applications that do not have a covering letter WILL NOT be considered.