Are you ready to get behind your business and show your competitive winning side? Then put together your team/s and start training now to compete in Sweatworking – our physical challenge networking event. Our charity partner this year is Communities@Work and this event is set to be bigger than ever!
Sweatworking – BAL’s Corporate Physical Challenge Event
Thursday 21 September 2017
5.30pm for 6:00pm start
AIS – Outdoor Synthetic Field
Please download the form below, fill it out, and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered your team(s), an information pack will be sent to your email.
- Entry level minimum donation to Communities@Work per team – $250.00 (collected in trust by BAL Lawyers)
- A team must consist of 4 competitors
- Each team must have at least one participating female
- Team members must be existing business owners and/or employees of the nominating organisation
- All team members must be able to do 10 each of the following exercises consecutively: burpees, push ups (toes or knees) & sit ups
- There is no limit to the number of team entries per organisation
- Each team member must be present at check-in on the day
- The team donation will not be refundable in the event your team cannot participate as all donations will be paid to Communities@Work
- The event will occur rain, hail or shine
OUR 2017 CHARITY PARTNER – Communities@Work
Communities@Work is a broad-based social enterprise serving the community in the ACT and wider capital region. Offering choice and flexibility across numerous centres and sites, we are a leading provider of children’s services. We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 88148) offering qualifications and professional development in early education and care. Our surplus for purpose philosophy enables us to provide valuable community support services to seniors, people with a disability and the most vulnerable and disadvantaged members of our community. With a rich heritage spanning 40 years, we truly understand the needs of our local community. We balance sound business acumen with empathy for those in need and adopt a client-centered approach to the delivery of services:While some community services are provided on a fee-for-service basis or funded through government contracts, our charitable programs rely on strong corporate, philanthropic and community support. We are endorsed to receive tax deductible donations.