Contracts and Tenders
Our Business and Administration Lawyers have experience providing Business-to-Government (B2G) transactions involving tender applications, tender reviews and prepare contracts for services. We regularly advise for Local Government, Government agencies and businesses looking to do work together.
Bradley Allen Love can ensure your B2G transactions run smoothly, and that all contracts are explained in plain English. Our Directors and lawyers have experience providing consistent and accurate advice to all levels of Government and take a best practice approach when managing these transactions.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Tendering on behalf of the government
- Reviewing tender submissions
- Advising on relevant legalities
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Trademark registration
- Providing advice on contractors
- Employment Law
- Administration Law
- Local governments and councils
- Business Law, including commercial sales and acquisitions
- Insolvency and Debtor strategy
- Contracting and Licensing, dealing with all aspects of commercial disputes
- Business structures including trusts, joint ventures and partnerships
- Intellectual Property including enforcement and licensing of copyright
- Corporate Governance including corporate responsibility, trusts, partnerships and joint venture structures
If you have a question about B2G transactions and how they relate to your business, please contact us.