Employment and Industrial Law
With employment and industrial regulations constantly changing, it is crucial for employers to stay up to date with their responsibilities around Workplace Health and Safety, employee contracts and workplace policies.
Our Employment and Industrial Lawyers provide effective solutions to help manage your workplace and employees, while minimising your exposure to risks and issues. Where claims are made by employees, we are experienced advocates in all workplace jurisdictions, including the Fair Work Commission and the Federal Courts.
Bradley Allen Love provide practical and cost effective advice in relation to contractual disputes, enterprise agreements and termination of employment. We have prepared, negotiated, facilitated approval of, and successfully implemented employment contracts, independent contracting arrangements and enterprise agreements, for a range of private and public sector clients. We advise on the interpretation of these documents in tandem with other applicable regulatory instruments, and negotiate disputes that arise out of these arrangements.
We draw upon our unique and unrivalled blend of public and private sector employment practice to advise on compliant termination solutions for seemingly intractable local government employment disputes, including where long term injury or conflict exists.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business restructuring and redundancies
- Defending claims against HR managers and senior employees
- Disciplinary actions
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Employment contracts and enterprise agreements
- Enterprise agreements
- Equal opportunity, harassment and discrimination issues
- HR consultancy on strategy, change management, workforce restructuring and leadership
- Independent contractor and labour hire arrangements
- Intractable or sensitive employment situations
- Manage investigations
- Modern award and National Employment Standards entitlements
- Performance management and misconduct
- Training and Seminars
- White collar employment crime
- Work, health and safety including compliance and prosecution defence
- Workers compensation: claims and strategies
- Workplace grievances and complaints
- Workplace policies
If you have a question about Employment and Industrial Law, please contact us.